ENGINEERS for CANON BUSINESS MACHINES PHILIPPINES [code: ADA]
Canon is a Japanese multinational corporation that specializes in the manufacture of imaging and optical products including cameras, camcorders, photocopiers, steppers and laser printers.
Canon Business Machines Philippines (CBMP) was established on December 2011 as the first manufacturing company of Canon Inc. in the Philippines. The company will start production of laser printers, accessories and key parts in early 2013 at First Philippine Industrial Park in Batangas.
Batangas (Calabarzon & Mimaropa) - Santo Tomas
- Troubleshoot product to determine probable cause.
- Assist with Engineering and Tool Samples evaluation.
- Issue engineering documentation.
- Provide training and technical support to Manufacturing.
- Participate with new product start-ups.
- Additional duties and/or special projects maybe assigned.
- Coordinate multiple projects.
- May have to work overtime and may be assigned to other shifts based on company needs.
- May travel to overseas based on company need.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering : Mechanical Engineering , Electrical Engineering or Engineering Technologies with Experience in 3D CAD software (NX).
- Must have at least 5 years of business experience in manufacturing or production engineering (especially mechanical or electrical).
- preferably with QC/QA experience.
- 6 Full-Time positions available.
This position is for direct hire with our client.
This is for a regular position.
For interested applicants, you may send your resume to . If you have concerns / inquiries, please don't hesitate to call us at 884-1210 or 09175827764.
Interview invitations and status updates
may be sent via email so please check your email regularly.
Email to Friends | Save This Job | Company Profile | View All Jobs | View Similar Jobs | View Salary Report | Report Advertisement | Close
John Clements Consultants, Inc.
Level 12-B LKG Tower 1608 Ayala Ave. Makati City 1200.