RADIOWEALTH FINANCE COMPANY INC.
Advertised: 12-02-10 | Closing Date: 12-04-10.
Radiowealth Finance Company, Inc. is a finance company whose primary purpose is to engage in consumer and retail lending by providing accessible credit to livelihood projects and to the micro-enterprise sector. It ranks among the top 20 financing companies in the Philippines in terms of both total assets and net income. It has 73 branches strategically located nationwide. It has also served over 100 thousand Filipino OFWs in Hong Kong through its subsidiary RFC–HONGKONG, LTD. since 1993. Radiowealth Finance Company, Inc. is a member of the Guevent Group of Companies (GGC) which is the consummation of a single man’s pioneering life work, that of the visionary Domingo M. Guevara. Treasury Staff
(National Capital Reg)
- WEB posting of funded proceeds for company's nationwide branches daily.
- Reconciliation of branch bank balance/cleared dhecks released by the branches based on reconciliation submitted daily.
- Prepares letter for agents for newly issued cash cards for replenishment.
- Prepares transmittal letter to various company's agents via branches.
- Monitoring of acknowledgement receipt returned by the branches duly by agents
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by immediate superior.dept. head.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Good in oral and written communications, Computer Literate.
- Must be hard working, with good moral conduct and pleasing personality.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time positions available.
We encourage qualified applicants to submit comprehensive resume to :
Human Resources Department 7/F DMG Center, Libertad St., Mandaluyong City Tel. No. 531-2354 E-mail : email@example.com Visit our website at http://rfc.guevent.ph (Previous applicants need not apply)